Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So Cute!


Enemies..? Think Again!  
SRK: Hey Salman..

Sallu: Hey Sharu ..kya haal hai?

SKR: Your suit looks really fine..mmm..Yammi
Sallu: Are you sure? Are you wearing your contact lenses? Let me check..closely..
SKR: I want the same suit like yours..so badly!
Sallu: Did I ever tell you that your eyes are so beautiful, deep..
SKR: You make me feel embarrassed, thanks bhai!
Sallu: Your eyes are on fire, Sharu…
SRK: Only because of you, Sallu!
Sallu: Do you really mean that?
SRK: Would I lie to you??
Sallu: Now you make me feel uncomfortable..
SRK: Sallu I have to tell you it feels so good..your suit I mean
Sallu: It’s the fabric, I got it in Italy..I would like us to go there sometime together only the two of us
SRK: listen to us..lovey-dovey talk ..Can you imagine that so many people look at us and actually believe we have become an enemies?
Sallu: What can we do Sharu? Not all of us wear contact lenses as good as yours..
SRK: You said what??!!


Full coverage on WatchIndia.TV

No comments:

Post a Comment