Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Real VS Bayern


Last night Real Madrid lost to Bayren Minchin 1:2. 
Maybe next week they will lose again in the Santigo Bernabeu.  
This line is a metaphor for the first line of Alber Kami’s masterpiece “The Stranger”. The dark book is reflecting my dark feelings when I think of Real’s last night performance.  

What is the point of playing football? I’ve asked myself last night after the game. 
Real Madrid Vs. Bayren 
What is the point of supporting Real Madrid, if they are playing football without the “spirit” – you know… the winning spirit?
 Yep, I got myself into the existential mode after the game, namely so many question came to my mind starting with:” WHAT IS THE POINT?”

Before I have decided to stop supporting Real Madrid Club permanently and to move on to another team (You know i'm joking right?)  few moments of glory, came to my mind -all from from the history of the club. 
 Moments that symbolized the “being winners no matter what!” spirit. Moments that this club is so proud at.
Exactly the same spirit that we could hear out of Raul after the lost 5-0 to Barcelona:
"Real Will never play defensively even if we know this will lead to our defeat. We are not that kind of team!”

Where was that spirit gone last night?

We could blame Morinyo that would be the easiest option. Because its easy we’ll stick to it. As Bart Simson out it brilliantly: "if its too hard to do it... than it's just not worth it..” 
Thanks Bart  for the insight..and therefore  Morinyo  you are the one to blamed – not for the failure last night, not because the team wasn’t ready but simply cos lack of spirit!

For us the spirit is – WE ALWAYS WIN !

No comments:

Post a Comment